Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday review- polka dot door mat


Hello, Simba here. Gosh I'm a bit nervous about doing my first review, but here goes...

My review is of the polka-dot door mat. As you can see I enjoyed sitting on it. Unfortunately the stupid humans put in front of their front door (I mean who'd even want to go outside?) , which also meant in front of their letterflap... you can guess the consequences... Brill always seems to be getting books thru the post.

But then one day there was an accident (wee), and the coir fibre proved impossible to clean/ odour remove. Therefore the polka-dot mat is no more, and even worse, the home furnishing store they bought it from has closed! (Butlers)

Sweet dreams, love Simba x

2 comments:

Liss said...

Ah one of the pleasures of living with the opposite species. Sorry, my love.
-Nixon

Everycat said...

Simba, you need a new mat that isn't in front of the door!

Very good review