Monday, October 13, 2008

Man-kitten Monday


You may think that this blog is all about that stupid Pug, Pepe, but I'm here to let you know that I'm the real star of the show. I mean, have you ever seen a longer kitten ?

Today I'm going to let you in on some of the similarities between me, Jesse James and that stupid Pug, Pepe.

1. We are both black with white bits
Myself I have adorable little white gloves on my hands and socks on my feet. Pepe has a splodge on her chest. I believe this is called a mismark, and if I'd have gone to the breeders instead of the humans I would have asked for a discount on this faulty Pug.

2. We're both named after movies/ movie stars
Myself I am named after Brad Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". I don't think there's a handsomer star in Hollywood, and therefore I congratuate the humans on this most suitable name.

Pepe is named after the film "Pierrepoint". This was the film the humans went to watch on their first date. It is about the last hangman in England- romantic huh? In fact it was recently on TV and in the guide it descibed it as 'dour and haunting' if I remember correctly. Albert Pierrepoint is played by Timothy Spall who is almost know for his bad looks , ha! Again good work humans, good name choice !

3. We both like eating leaves
Now that autumn is here there is a much larger supply of dead leaves blowing into the backyard for us to snack on. It's not fair that Pepe gets to go out to the park on walks where there will be even more tho! (Simba is scared of leaves).

2 comments:

Liss said...

Ricky loves eating leaves!

Samantha & Mom said...

Welcome to the Tuxedo Gang Jesse James!
Your FL furiends,