Friday, October 3, 2008

10 things beginning with... N!

1. Nichola- LOL this is my name 'in real life'

2. November- which means Bonfire Night and also the switching on of the Christmas lights in the city centre. Me &Jerry have gone every year- there is normally a low-level celebrity plugging their hope for Xmas number 1 and casts from the various pantomimes on... I wonder how Pepe will cope with fireworks ?

3. Nintendo! I love my Nintendo DS and remember when I had the Nintendogs game, which was the closest I then came to playing with a Pug. Never in my wildest dreams then did I imagine that I'd actually own one ! I love the Ace Attorney games, but most recently have been hooked on Viva Pinata :)

4. (k)Nitting - A couple of months ago there was a Knitting Guide in the Guardian paper. From it I was inspired to try making an iPod cosy. I learned to knit in Primary school, but was very rusty and had to look online for videos that showed me how to cast-on !
At the moment I'm making a scarf for Jerry's birthday (October 24th), and who knows maybe I'll try making something for Pepe.

5. Neighbours
Since getting Pepe we have naturally had to spend a lot of time standing in the back yard. We have gotten to start to talk to our neighbours ! There is a couple with a little toddler, and also a glamorous lady who lives upstairs. Before we only ever heard her clomping about in her heels above us LOL
And now that Pepe can go for walkies we have started to meet people who live slightly further than just our street. Today we met a little girl & boy- the girl was asking if we went to the Park with Pepe often, and would it always be at around that same time of day- Aww!


.. gosh this is difficult !
I might have to think about it and come back...

1 comment:

Puddleglum said...

Oooh! I wish Mom or Dad would make something for me to wear! I loves the knitted stuff.