Friday, October 10, 2008

...

9. Newspaper
I love getting the paper at the weekend, mainly Saturdays. We always get The Guardian. I have a specific order I read the section in- first is always The Guide, then the Weekend magazine. I like the smaller sections like Family and of course the Review part, which also has the Quick Crossword!
Sometimes we get The Observer on Sunday if it is the monthly food suppliment.
When we lived in Hulme we'd always walk over to the 'student' newsagents on campus where all papers are sold half-price.

10. New job... ?
Excitingly, I have a job interview on Friday 17th !
Fins crossed x

3 comments:

Puddleglum said...

Good luck on the new job interview!

It's hard to come up with 10 things that seem at least semi-meaningful, isn't it?

Liss said...

Good luck!

Nixon says Simba is awfully fetching.

Anonymous said...

good luck to you!

by the way, the ball i was playing with is a beach ball. i LOVE those!!