Monday, October 27, 2008

Man-kitten Monday


Well it was Jerry's birthday on Friday, but who cares about that ?
To make up for it the humans went to the Pet Supermarket on Sunday and bought ME lots of presents !
1. A new collar. My 'kitten' collar was decidedly tatty, so I've got a grownup one now. Man-CAT Monday! The bell on it is very jingly and last night the humans had to take it off at (their) bedtime in order to get some peace.

2. A new catnip toy. It looks like a sack, but has feathers sticking out. Unfortunatley that stupid Pug has already chewed one of the feathers off so I best had make sure to keep it out of her way.

3. Fancy kibble
This time the BOGOF offer was not running, so instead they got me swanky Hills brand kitten food. On the package was a code to donate £2 to the Blue Cross, which Brill sorted out last night for me. What can I say, I do a lot of work for charity.

4. Toothpaste and finger brush
Well I'm not to sure about the brush, but I'll let Brill rub as much of the toothpaste into my chops as she likes- Yum!

5. Ear cleaner
I think this is actually for the Pug, as my hearing is super sharp ! I can hear the rustle of a kibble bag at 100 paces !


1 comment:

Liss said...

What a handsome man cat happy birthday!