Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Warning

Warning: we have a celebrity in our midst...

Months ago I uploaded some pics on LOLCats website, and kindof forgot about them. You don't receive any notifications if people put captions on them ?

Anyway this week I got an email... asking if they could use one of my pics in their second book - a book called I Can Has Cheezburger?: Lolcats Teach U How To Take Over Teh Wurld !!!


there are a number of captions on the pic, I dunno which one they are going to use on it... or maybe make another one up altogether !

Of course I have said YES !!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Brill that's so excitiing!! The captions are great!!!

Unknown said...

How cool!!! That is a great picture!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I think I'd vote for the first one :)
I love the new page design by the way!

Archie and Melissa said...

brill!
that is fabulous!
i LOVE that photo!

xoxox
melissa

Too Cute Pugs said...

How great! I love that site...I didn't know there was a book. And how cute is that picture?!

Sue