Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday thoughts


I had the day off today- I had an interview! It was for a Library Assistant position at the University library ... where Jerry studies ! I think it went okay... their final question was along the lines of "tell us about something you are proud of"... so I said Pepe! and told them about her good behaviour when my parents met her for the first time last weekend :) It turns out that one of the interviewers was a dog-lover so I hope my answer went down well. Fingers crossed x

6 comments:

Pug Posse said...

Good luck wishes from the Pug Posse! Yes, there are 5 pugs in our house! Mommy is now officially a "crazy pug lady"!

Liss said...

Sounds like a good interview when you can make a connection with pets like that it's always a good sign.

Puglette said...

good luck on the job interview! that is a very cute picture of Pepe, must be a nice and warm spot.
Hugs
Puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

Best to you with the job interview. :) It is always a good idea to mention pugs. People cannot resist the power of the pug.

Unknown said...

cuuuute photo!

Everycat said...

Having a pug as cute as Pepe makes you qualifed for any job!