Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday meme

  1. Your mood right now... achy from doing Wii fit for the first time in a couple of months
  2. Your favourite spot in your house... hot bath tub
  3. Your favourite colour... don't mind
  4. . The one thing you can't live without... books
  5. Who do you love... Jerry, pets, family
  6. What would you do if you won the lottery... be able to study to be a Librarian, or maybe open a tea/coffeeshop that also had second hand books
  7. Name something that makes you sad... money or lack of > yup, me too- or maybe not sad as such, more Stressed !
  8. Your favorite treat is .... super bath !
  9. Your favorite TV Show is.... was The Restaurant but it finished last week
  10. Your favorite music is... Panda! Panda! playlist
  11. What do you want to be for Halloween.... Batgirl >yeah, I like Batman too
  12. Are you naughty or nice.... I hope people think I'm nice :)
  13. What's your favorite memory... Venice/ Honeymoon
  14. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go.... I'm terrible at these questions- China to see a panda
  15. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be..... Wouldn't want to meet anyone famous > yeah, I don't really idolise anyone either

4 comments:

Puglette said...

I love books too! Having a tea / coffeeshop with books would be a great job!
Puglette
:o)

Puddleglum said...

Great answers! I second Puglette-- I love books, and since Dad works in a coffeeshop, I like that smell as well.

I left you an award at my blog!

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are great answers!! Mom loves books too!!! I think she would like Venice as well ;)
Purrs Mickey

Puglette said...

mmmmm dark chocolate cherry?? Yummy! I will have to check Starbuck here and see if they will have that drink.
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)