Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday review- Baby Knits for Beginners

This book does exactly what it says on the tin!
Sister in law Sandra had a baby boy in December so I wanted to make something for him. I have been working on the garter stitch blanket, and am now finally at the stage of sewing all the squares together !
The diagrams are clear, and I hope to go on to try one of the garments soon ! I think the next pattern is for a boat neck sweater.

I found it a lot more accessible than "Simple Knits for Cherished Babies".

2 comments:

Liss said...

That sounds exciting, I love home-made gifts.

Puglette said...

hi brill!
if you enjoy knitting you should join ravelry! it's a great place for knitters and crocheters, lots of free patterns, nice people and tons of information. go to ravelry.com. find me as a friend if you join!
hugs,
puglette
:o)