Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Meme- Kreative award


Thanks to the guys over at Too Cute Pugs for the Kreative blogger award
What you have to do is then list 6 things that make you happy, so for me that includes:

1. a big long bath, with nice products from Lush in
2. Books. Man I love books and reading. I've set up a blog for my TBR challenge, which is not going so well at the minute, but I have until the end of the year to complete it ...
3. having something nice for my lunch in work. By which I mean leftovers from our tea the night before. Today I had (tofu) mushroom & broccoli quiche, beetroot & avocado salad and sweet potato 'fries'. Delicioso !
4. just coming home in the evenings after work. Jerry says when I come in all the pets- who have been so well behaved all day long- go bananas. Already it's starting to be lighter for longer and I can't wait for the days when we'll be able to take Pepe over to the park after work
5. Jerry, who made me pancakes on Sunday, and for everything else :)
6. Blogging ! otherwise why do it ?

I'm going to pass this on specifically to Liss at Purs n'snorts, and anyone else who would like to do the meme !

1 comment:

Liss said...

Thanks for the award, Nixon has a message for Simba.