Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh Christmas tree...

Today we put up the Christmas tree!
Jerry insisted that it has to go up 12 days before Christmas... I only thought that it had to stay up for 12 days starting from Christmas day?

We made mulled wine

red wine, Cointreau, cinnamon, nutmeg, muscovado sugar, a clementine cut into quarters and studded with a clove in each piece

and then got down to business
...sometimes I think my secret power might be the ability to always have my eyes closed when someone takes my picture, doh
Jesse was understandably very curious


Jerry got to add the finishing touch
And wah-lah!
I don't think there will be very many presents underneath it this year as we are both broke, but that's not the point right ?

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I have one present under the tree--my dad's. It is all from Goodwill, haha!

I love that wine idea! I think I will try making some!