Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday - food parcel

Hooray, our package from Pets at Home arrived.

Mainly the order was placed to get Jesse James some more food, but some fun stuff always sneaks in :) We received:

2x 2kg bags of James Wellbeloved Adult cat food.
1- Turkey & rice; 1- Ocean white fish & rice
These were on Buy 1 get 1 free :)
Jesse James is now approx 1 yr old so we have moved him onto Adult food! No more 'junior' Jesse and 'Senior' Simba

1x Handi-Drink Pet Travel Bottle
The weather seemed to be getting nicer when I placed the order, I thought Pepe might have been panting more esp. when we took her for a jumbo-walk so this seemed a good idea for her to be able to get refreshments

1x Kong Snugga Wubba
Pepe used to have a puppy Wubba Kong, which got chewed & chewed until this is all that remains:
(When the fabric cover got too frayed it got removed & put in the bin !)
I got the Snugga one because on the page it said: "perfect for... cuddling up to at night" which I thought sounded sweet; but on the actual product packaging it says NOT for unsupervised use - which if we had gave it to her at bedtime then she would be unsupervised so I might contact them to point out that their advice is inaccurate :(

and finally
2x Giddy Kipper Catnip Toys
these were the real 'silly' item. My sis has recently got a thing for having kippers for her breakfast, so when I saw these toys on the site I thought it would be fun to order one for her - yes, she has a cat ! He is a Maine Coon called Louis x
When these arrived, they were massive. On the site there is no information re their size so I guess I expected them to be a 'normal' cat toy size.

Here is a side-by-side comparison to Pepe's Snugga:

It's even bigger than Pepe's toy !!!
I dunno if it's supposed to be life-sized or something ? Jesse James or Simba don't seem to be too fussed about their one :(
Maybe Louis will enjoy his more; I'm pretty sure it will at least bring a smile to my sis's face when she opens her package :)

2 comments:

Liss said...

That's funny it's so big. Nixon likes big toys LOL, he wraps hi legs around them and kicks and licks them.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh what a wonderful package you received!
have a great weekend!