Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Forecast


The weather here has been so strange all day. In work people didn't bring their coat because it had been nice in the week, but today was cooler and windy, so they regretted their decision.

When I was finishing I called Jerry at home and he said it was pouring down. In town we had blue skies however...

Then this evening it started to hailstone ! I couldn't resist running out in the yard to see if Pepe would follow- I don't think she's seen hailstone before ? Please excuse the pink rubber gloves as I was in the middle of washing the dishes LOL (I'm a big nerd I know)

The hailstone only lasted for a few moments; it was also raining really heavily which is why I'm cringing from the big splashes of cold wet rain :) But as you can see the sky looks bring like it's going to be over in a few seconds.

Please also note the large tree in the background. It's a horse chestnut and is blossoming at the moment. The blossom blows into our yard and Pepe loves to nom it all up which drives me Crazy !!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love how you call it 'hailstone'! I have never heard it called that, just 'hail'.

You and Pepe look so cute! I love the pink gloves. :)

Liss said...

You guys do look super cute. The weather has been crazy here too, i'm expecting storms tonight.