Thursday, March 26, 2009

Puggin' around... does Pilates

I guess the longer days have made me want to be a bit more active, and as such I went to a Pilates class for the first time this evening.
I have 'played' Yoga on the Wii Fit before, and enjoyed it, but at the same time not been entirely confident that I was doing the poses 100% correctly, so it was nice to go to a class where there was a real Instructor.

The hour went quickly. There was one exercise which I was particularly terrible at; holding a ball between your feet and then stretching your legs ;

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I think I'd be terrible at that position too! It looks hard! Good for you, getting out and exercising!

Liss said...

I need to exercise more, but i've been doing a lot of walking lately.

Unknown said...

I went to a Pilates class last night too! It was supposed to be my regular weekly yoga class, but our instructor was sick so a Pilates gal was filling in for her. I do pilates at home with a DVD and used to take lessons for it at a ballet theater, but it was so much fun to do it in a class again. Keep it up - pilates will really work your body!