Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pug a Paris ?


Well it is about the time of year when we start to think about holidays... I'll find out how much my bonus is sometime these coming weeks which will give me an idea of how much we have to 'play' with...

But I think we would love to go to Paris. It would make it our third time in three years going! First time we went in April- for my birthday, last year we went in May- for our honeymoon-- the pic of Jerry on the sidebar was taken on the top of the Grande arch at La Defense !

It would be pawesome to take Pepe, but I think she still might be a little young and immature... She'd have to get a Pet Passport too! She has been microchipped and vaccinated, but I'm not sure if this includes against rabies, as we don't have rabies in the UK...?

We have stayed both times at Residhotel Imperial Rennequin, apartments in the 17th arrondisement. It's very exciting to think of going back there again, as we have gotten to know the neighbourhood so we would be able to really relax, but it's gotten kindof expensive there with the exchange rate

2 comments:

Liss said...

I've been to Paris once, I was a junior in college. I loved it! I keep a $5 euro in my billfold so I have a piece of Paris with me at all times.

Mickey's Musings said...

Paris sounds so nice!! Knowing the neighbourhood, you must feel almost French ;) Sounds like fun!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day

Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie