Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday three

I have opted for a Thursday Three, rather than thirteen :)
Above is Pepe with three of her toys.
The first, on the left is actually (don't tell anyone!) one of the cat's toys - I think it is a butterfly or a dragonfly, but it gets referred to as "busy bee". It's good because you can twirl it around and the wings flap catching her attention.
The second pink one is Pepe's Kong Wubba. The squeaker in this has stopped working, after about a week ! Sometimes I like to hide a treat inside the 'legs' as they are quite stiff and it doesn't fall out straight away. This was one of the first toys I would try to get Pepe to play with and I guess I didn't understand at first that a puppy needs to learn how to play with things!
The third and final one is, yep, a pug! This teddy came with the Pug edition of "The Dog" magazine that I bought on eBay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I was adoped into a family of two cats and my hoomans. I am my Mama's first dog. :) Dogs are much more fun than cats. That's what I always say!

Pug hugs from Massachusetts, USA

Liss said...

I just love those eyeballs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brill:

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, a stuffie is a teddy or anything with a soft outside and evil, squeeky inside.

:)

The Devil Dog said...

Hi Pepe! How are you? I am a cute black pug from New Hampshire, USA. I live with my sister Lucky. I am naughty. I have a nickname of the Devil Dog. It fits. Mom loves me anyway. Come visit!

Roxy