Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last night Pepe settled down and went to sleep really well. The crate is in the kitchen, where we left the light on the cooker hood on; maybe the drone and warmth of the tumble dryer running helped too?

This morning got woken up around 6.30am by a pug sniffling around in the bedroom, which wasn't too bad at all. There was a puddle in the kitchen, but easily cleaned up!

Jerry is at work now and Pepe is asleep. I stayed in the kitchen w/ her until she started falling asleep on my feet at about 9am. I put the Cookie Monster hot water bottle in her crate, and a blanket on top to make it more cosy. So now I have peace and quiet to tidy the place up!

I'm not sure if I should wake Pepe up if she carrys on sleeping for so long, or to "let sleeping dogs lie" ?

2 comments:

Liss said...

I'm so glad that you welcomed a pug to your family. They're such fun, you're going to love it and sometimes hate it ;) But the love out weighs any negatives. How are your cats adjusting?

Archie and Melissa said...

good morning!
i am a friend of liss's and i wanted to say hello! it is a pleasure to meet you and pepe!
:) melissa and emmitt