Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday sad


Sadly Simba passed away last weekend. She had lost weight in recent months, but was still keenly eating and active, so we thought it was just old age (she was about 15 years old according to Jerry). But then towards the end last week she started to have toiletting problems so she went to the vet's on Saturday. I kindof thought in my heart that one of their options for her would be to put her to sleep, but we couldn't do it there and then, so she came home for what we hoped would be a weekend of pampering. Unfortunately on the Saturday afternoon she did seem to go downhill and she passed away that night.

10 comments:

Caitlin said...

I'm so sorry, I'm sure she spent a wonderful life with you

Pug Posse said...

I'm so sorry...it's never easy losing a little baby :-( You're in our thoughts and prayers.
Pug hugs and kisses,
Vikki and the Pug Posse

Winston Wilbur said...

my prayers go out to you at this sad time. She will be always remembered in you heart and forever in your memory. Until you meet again she is watching over you from kitty kingdom in the sky.

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

losing a member of the family is never easy. You are in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Liss said...

I'm sooo sorry. Know that we are praying for you. It's so hard to lose a loved one, know that she's in heaven, healthy and happy.

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this :'(
Hugs from Coco and me.

Kelly said...

I just saw your post, and am so sad to read about sweet Simba. I am thinking of you all. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Simba. You are all in our thoughts.

Hugs

Mia said...

So sorry for your loss. We'll keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Jess & Lilo

missfinn said...

I lost my brother Machiko recently and I understand how painful it is.. She's up yhere, smiling at you that's for sure..Be strong..

love,
JiMbO