Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wordy Wednesday ~ meme !

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Just bought some wrapping paper this evening- the cheapest one in the supermarket because it only goes in the bin in the end anyway right ?

2. Real tree or Artificial? I'd love to get a real one, just a small one. This will be Jerry & I's first Christmas together married xxx

3. When do you put up the tree? If we're getting a real one it might be purchased on or after December payday - Friday 19th.

4. Wreath on your door? No, but we've not got any decorations up yet so it might be nice to get one...

5. Do you like eggnog? I like Starbucks Eggnog lattes but they're not doing them this year :(

6. Favorite Christmas gift received as a child? Gosh, I dunno...

7. Easiest person to buy for? Jerry as he's pretty good at dropping hints :)

8. Least easy? Probably mum, but I think I might get her Professor Layton's Curious Village this year

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Again, it's our first married Christmas so it'd be nice to send out cards to our new in-laws.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I received a chocolate fondue set from a Secret Santa in work that I returned

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like "Jack Frost"

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I've got a couple of gifts already, might get some more after I get paid again

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I took the fondue set back for something I actually wanted ... I've heard that Professor Layton has sold out in a lot of shops so my mum might just be getting my copy

15. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning? Christmas morning, always!

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, but not flashing ones.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Let it snow, Frank Sinatra ?

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Does this mean go on holiday, or travel as visit relatives ? I think we might be staying home for Christmas Day and maybe inviting people to us...

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? ...maybe; Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Vixen, Rudolph ... how many are there ?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Don't mind...

21. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Party mix !

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Worrying about presents a bit, also just how busy the shops get !

23. Favorite Tree ornament, theme or color? Dunno, we don't have a tradition for tree decoration yet. I know you can get Pug ornaments !

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? All the veggie trimmings, home made Christmas Pudding/ mince pies

25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them? Like them ~ Sensational sprouts

26. Favorite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud? Custard !

27. Favorite Christmas Carol? Silent night ? I think we learned to sing this in German in Primary school, LOL

28. Your very Favorite Christmas Thing? Having a couple of days off work in the middle of winter to be able to spend time cosied up with your loved ones x

29. A Christmas wish! Wish my sis was able to come home :(

30. Tag a Seasonal Six! If you haven't done this, consider yourself tagged! :)

1 comment:

Puglette said...

you are the first person to have a good answer for the question about christmas pud! Yay!
hugs,
puglette
:o)